It’s been quite awhile since we last heard of Heroki, an upcoming iOS, action-adventure game developed by Picomy Games. But according to a Christmas day message from the developer’s Facebook page, the game will finally be released in early 2015.
The game stars Heroki, a young lad who lives in the whimsical sky village of Levantia. All is going well until Dr. N. Forchin steals a magical amulet called the Emirex. Heroki then departs on a quest to regain the Emirex for his village, where he can use the wind to fly thanks to his handy propeller hat.
The game’s official description:
A fantastic touch-screen hero
- Fly, freefall and fight with the help of the wind and a propeller
- Walk and explore when on land
- Push, pick-up and throw objects
- Collect coins, discover power-ups, and master new skills
- Both touch screen and traditional control schemes to choose from
Deep & beautiful mobile action-adventure
- Explore four whimsical worlds including a tropical island, a water world and a village in the sky
- Meet and befriend a cast of characters
- Face and foil the five unique enemies of each world
- Discover a host of secret islands with mini-games and quests to earn special rewards