Author Sam Pettus (with collaborations from David Munoz, Kevin Williams and Ivan Barroso) was able to successfully Kickstart his book, Service Games: The Rise and Fall of SEGA back in November 2012 through Kickstarter. However, the hardcover color version was expensive to produce due to small production numbers.
In case you missed out on the first opportunity to get the book, Pettus has went back to Kickstarter to fund a reprint and an audiobook version.
To support their Kickstarter, they gave us two softcover books and a T-shirt to giveaway! We’ll give a book away on Twitter, the other one on Facebook, and the T-shirt on our upcoming Nerdcast episode!
Rules will be the Following:
- Send us a tweet (@SEGAnerds) about a good SEGA memory you have and be sure to include the hashtag #SNcontest
- The best 140 character SEGA memory will get the book, and we’ll announce the winner on our month’s last Nerdcast episode.
- Share this Facebook post : https://www.facebook.com/theseganerds/photos/a.10151335970647544.1073741825.47163832543/10151970190157544/?type=1&stream_ref=10 with the Kickstarter link including a good SEGA memory or anecdote on it.
- The best or most creative memory will get the book, and we’ll announce the winner on our month’s last Nerdcast episode.
- Tweet a creative way to promote the book including the hashtag #SNcontest and the following Book’s Kickstarter link . The most creative tweet will be the winner and we’ll announce him or her at the end of our month’s last Nerdcast episode.