On this week’s show, SEGA’s senior community manager Dan Mitre joins us! Dan heads up SEGA’s mobile line-up in the U.S., so this podcast is heavily focused on the company’s mobile direction.
In this show, we talk about:
– Dan’s background in the video game industry, and how he rose through the ranks from a GameStop employee to join the mega-powerful SEGA corporation.
– SEGA announcing new mobile games for release through the end of the year.
– The SEGA’s Mega Drive 25th anniversary and the Kingdom Conquest II contest.
– SEGA getting nominated for an iLounge.com Reader’s Choice Award.
– That SEGA will be headed to the Holiday Matsuri Convention at the Embassy Suites Orlando from Dec. 13-15.
– And of course we talk about the lovely SEGA games we’ve been playing.